Business card holders
The new breed
Were you aware that there are over 90,000 local searches a month on Google for “business card holder”? Ya, I know surprised the heck out of me too. I never imagined that so many people would be searching for this item.
Were you aware that there are over 90,000 local searches a month on Google for “business card holder”? Ya, I know surprised the heck out of me too. I never imagined that so many people would be searching for this item.
The most popular business card holders are generally for use on a desktop or shelf. This is great for those of you with a store front or an office. What if you work from home? True it is good to get out and actually hand them to people personally nothing better to form a business relationship than a handshake. But as a small business owner myself, I already know that you are lucky just to get time to eat lunch. Ya, I know, all the TV guru's promise that owning your own business will set you free, but I disagree. I do like having my own business, but mine is the 7 day work week 12 to 16 hours a day. Ok, enough about my long days. So what do you do to get your business cards out in front of people?
There are a number of companies now producing business card holders designed to hang on a message or bulletin board. These business card holders generally hold 12 to 15 business cards. These new products allow the small or home based business owner to display his or her business cards in a more professional looking way. I mean you've seen in the past how people will pin 4 or 5 business cards up with a single pin. What happens when someone pulls the pin to take one? Yep, they drop the rest on the floor, oops there goes more advertising revenue. To my knowledge small and home based businesses do not have the luxury of wasting money.
There are 2 companies in particular that have some cool ideas. I'll let you know who they are in a second. These companies have business card holders that are made of heavy paper, that's right, bio degradable, for those of you that are conscious of waste products and polluting the environment. The card holders are packaged and sold in flat form. They are scored for assembly, they fold into a business card holder. Convenience is the key here, packages of these things can be carried in your purse, or a brief case, or in a glove box. Point is, a person can have these with them all the time, for use anywhere, anytime.
Ok, I told you I would let you know about the 2 companies that I refer to above, and here are links to their websites:

No comments:
Post a Comment